- Books & Such Literary Agency – Discerning Literature
- Chip MacGregor – Books that Make a Difference
- Critique by Creating – Brian Kammerzelt
- Dr. Laura Markham – Aha! Parenting
- Open Books – reading, writing, and the power of used books
- Project Life – Cultivate a good life and record it.
- RELEVANT – the magazine on faith, culture and intentional living
- Steve Laube – Helping to Change the World…Word by Word
- All things C. S. Lewis.
- Escapes into Dee Henderson and DiAnn Mills, my favorite romantic suspense authors, and Sandra Byrd who is just awesome.
- Neil Gaiman. Always.
- Fan of dystopian authors Veronica Roth (Allegiant is the best in the trilogy), Keira Cass, Shannon Stoker, James Dashner, Veronica Rossi, Lauren DeStefano, Anna Carey, and Marie Lu (Legend!).
- Also: Bob Hostetler, Steven James, Tosca Lee, John Green, Bryan Davis….
Perennial Favorites I’ll Always Come Back To:
- Chicago Manual of Style 16th, Webster’s Collegiate 11th, and Roget’s Thesaurus 4th
- Divorce and Remarriage in the Bible: The Social and Literary Context by David Instone-Brewer
- A Severe Mercy by Sheldon VanAuken
- Smart Love by William and Martha Heineman Pieper
- The Wall: A Parable by Gloria Jay Evans